Michigan snow conditions.

jmendez29

Any one live somewhere in the norther Lower Peninsula? I have Thursday off and was planning a one day ride with a buddy and want to know how far I have to drive to get a good trail. I'm in SW Michigan and our foot of snow is completely gone. Any info helps.

Thanks guys.

Sounds like I'll be spending my cash at the bar. Anyone interested in an all day bender?

Well it isn't pretty out my way either.We still don't have any base for riding on.Just some snow where the winds blew it in the ditches.I can only imagine what the Dealers who sell sleds for a living are doing now.They have to be hurting.Because the winters are getting worse for snow accumulation,can probably see some Dealers get out of the business.Have you guys seen this personally in your areas. I know that was the factor last few winters.We have always had enough snow usually by this time of year,but not really worth riding the sleds except up and down the ditches,which have been worn down to grass anyways.I have been waiting since last March/April for riding season to start,and this is what we have...crap for snow.Don't waste your $$$ on trail passes,because there are no trails to ride in and to.
I AM SO VERY DISSAPOINTED THIS YEAR SO FAR AS SNOW GOES.I know am not the only one crying the blues.

vmax4rules said:
You better bring your boat if you are heading to the Gaylord area.

Are the conditions improving there yet? A couple of friends and I are planning on coming up Friday night to ride for the weekend, what do you think? :letitsnow :letitsnow -Ed

Sheermadness03 said:
Are the conditions improving there yet? A couple of friends and I are planning on coming up Friday night to ride for the weekend, what do you think? :letitsnow :letitsnow -Ed

It's looking better,
got about 10" since Friday and they are calling for heavy lake effect for Saturday/Sunday.

Back