Another great TY ride

S.X.

VIP Member
Thanks Tom and TY, we had a fantastic time.

Every trip gets better for me since the faces and names become a little more familier.

The site as well as the ride attendee's are top notch, couldnt ask for a better group of people to hang around!

Thanks again - Mike

;)! ;)! ;)!

Mike,
100% pure fun.... 30 riders hauling the mail was a real treat...I think we were the only sleds in the U.P. LOL

It was awesome to meet some new face and party up with the veterans. Just cant get enough of the rides... always a great time. If anyone has pics, please email them to me in a ZIP file and I will try to put together a pic page. We counter 30 sleds for breakfast Sat morn!!!

Thanks Again for the fun!! and see you at the next ride!!

MrSled said:
Mike,
100% pure fun.... 30 riders hauling the mail was a real treat

Like a frickin Yamaha frieght train!!!! yaaahhooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator:
How was the trip back, Mike? We followed you guys until you stopped to eat ... sure was a lot of slow pokes out on the roads! We noticed a lot of tracks into the ditches ... didn't think the roads were that bad.

yamahagirl said:
How was the trip back, Mike? We followed you guys until you stopped to eat ... sure was a lot of slow pokes out on the roads! We noticed a lot of tracks into the ditches ... didn't think the roads were that bad.
OMG, I should have passed that one guy at least 15 times LOL. I kept seeing all the tell tale ditch markings and thought to myself "self - I'd rather be here than in there" so I tried to stay patient couse I was slipping around a couple of times myself. Once we where south of the bridge it was all good, I rolled into my driveway around 6ish.

How do you know we where stopping to eat?? LOL, It was a nice little ma & pa place but I think they closed early after we paid our bill - $27 between us!! I suppose we should have actually looked at the prices before we ordered. I now know why there was For Sale signs on the window.

BTW - thanks again for the "yucka" ?? it was like a gallon sized Lemon Drop ;)!

i had a great time as well. after i figure out how to zip the pic's or link that photobucket album i will post a link.

hmmm where to start here? First of all what a vacation this was. I am still thinking about it and soaking it all in. Sat night was priceless. I wish I had a video camera so you all could have seen Tom mister sled cuttin the rug. I think i was out there playing dance fever myself LOL. Vince thanks for the ecouragement on the off roading we did on saturday night that was a blast. And we didnt get stuck.

Ryan PRO116 all I have to say is WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE, MY FRIEND.. You helped someone out you did not even know plus you gave up your last day of ridin to help us out.. For that You are the man thanx again bud. Looking forward to the ride at the end of the month...... Matt also says thank you so much he was very impressed at how nice that was of you.

PAul thank you so much for all the help on thursday with my sled. I greatly appreciate it. I learned something new again. Thanks again for your help and hopefully we get to hang out a little longer on the next trip.

Maim Thanks for the slides and your help as well I owe you a big one. Please pm me the part number on those and I will have them sent to your house ok. Thanks again bud.

Nate Rizzle- wow what can I say hmmmmm. THanks for letting me ride your sleds 2 days in a row that was a real treat my friend, a real treat!!!!!! Next year I will let you ride my new 4 stroke.. Oh yah and thanks for all your wise arssss cracks at the dinner and breakfast table I almost spit my food out on several occasions. YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE. That is all that dan and matt talked about on the long ride home, was how cool it was that you let them ride your sleds as well. THey really liked that..........
God I hope i did not forget anyone if I did I will shortly remember you so dont worry!! You are all my friends and cant wait till the next one. thanks all for the grub and beverages.

stay safe all
CHADG

chadg said:
hmmm where to start here? First of all what a vacation this was. I am still thinking about it and soaking it all in. Sat night was priceless. I wish I had a video camera so you all could have seen Tom mister sled cuttin the rug. I think i was out there playing dance fever myself LOL. Vince thanks for the ecouragement on the off roading we did on saturday night that was a blast. And we didnt get stuck.

Ryan PRO116 all I have to say is WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE, MY FRIEND.. You helped someone out you did not even know plus you gave up your last day of ridin to help us out.. For that You are the man thanx again bud. Looking forward to the ride at the end of the month...... Matt also says thank you so much he was very impressed at how nice that was of you.

PAul thank you so much for all the help on thursday with my sled. I greatly appreciate it. I learned something new again. Thanks again for your help and hopefully we get to hang out a little longer on the next trip.

Maim Thanks for the slides and your help as well I owe you a big one. Please pm me the part number on those and I will have them sent to your house ok. Thanks again bud.

Nate Rizzle- wow what can I say hmmmmm. THanks for letting me ride your sleds 2 days in a row that was a real treat my friend, a real treat!!!!!! Next year I will let you ride my new 4 stroke.. Oh yah and thanks for all your wise arssss cracks at the dinner and breakfast table I almost spit my food out on several occasions. YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE. That is all that dan and matt talked about on the long ride home, was how cool it was that you let them ride your sleds as well. THey really liked that..........
God I hope i did not forget anyone if I did I will shortly remember you so dont worry!! You are all my friends and cant wait till the next one. thanks all for the grub and beverages.

stay safe all
CHADG

And thank you Chad for the live entertainment Sat night!, between you and Sled I have never laughed so hard --- Dance fevaaaa
LMAO

Bummer we missed out on the entertainment Saturday night ... I did get a laugh out of Ryan when he got back to the room at 3:30 in the morning and says 'the girls up here are perverted'

I wasn't so bummed about missing the evening festivities when I woke up hang over free Sunday morning ...

i couldn't agree more! the more you go the more you get too meet and become more aquainted with people, the better it gets!
great times again guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0420 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0420 (Small).JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0437 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0437 (Small).JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0439 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0439 (Small).JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
pics

here is a couple from the ride my friends

Attachments

• Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 015 (Small).jpg
    Picture 015 (Small).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 016 (Small).jpg
    Picture 016 (Small).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    Picture 019 (Small).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 6
some more

Attachments

• Picture 062 (Small).jpg
    Picture 062 (Small).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 030 (Small) (2).jpg
    Picture 030 (Small) (2).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 040 (Small).jpg
    Picture 040 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 033 (Small).jpg
    Picture 033 (Small).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 021 (Small).jpg
    Picture 021 (Small).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 11
m

more pics

Attachments

• Picture 059 (Small).jpg
    Picture 059 (Small).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 017 (Small).jpg
    Picture 017 (Small).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 035 (Small).jpg
    Picture 035 (Small).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 047 (Small).jpg
    Picture 047 (Small).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 058 (Small).jpg
    Picture 058 (Small).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like Wingnut and I missed out on a great TY ride!
Wont happen again!! :dunno:

Glad you got snow and had a great time, see you in a couple of weeks!

I wish I could have gone with you Maim, DAMN being a teacher sucks some times.......

Here are a few pictures from the weekend ...
:Rockon:

Chad needed some pepto before the ride!
STA71894.jpg

Buddha Contemplating our trip back
STA71897.jpg

Something was funny ... Pro116, Onlyblue, and Mr. Yamahagirl
STA71880.jpg

Someone lost their undies on trail 8!
STA71898.jpg

Nice Pepto shot Gina LMAO I knew that was going to show up lol. Mike it is your turn for dance fever 2 on the give away LMAO

Chadg

chadg said:
Nice Pepto shot Gina LMAO I knew that was going to show up lol. Mike it is your turn for dance fever 2 on the give away LMAO

Chadg

Ahhhh no

Me dancing?, hmm I think Jethro Bodine can dance better than I can - LOL

Back