Urgent!!! Re Manitoba Ty Ride

why isn't there any info on the ride in the 2-stroke side.Or is the TY ride all about 4-strokes.Haven't heard anything or any info on the ride.This should of been in this side already for the past month at least.

bluemonster1 said:
why isn't there any info on the ride in the 2-stroke side.Or is the TY ride all about 4-strokes.Haven't heard anything or any info on the ride.This should of been in this side already for the past month at least.

This ride is organized by one of our members and as such he posts where he spends the most time(in this case the 4stroke side). He's usually very good at posting a link over here but he's been busy this season with other things and hasn't had as much time to post updates/plan the ride.

I'll add a link so it's easier for you all to find.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=52468
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=44106

Last edited:
Every season there is a post on both sides but I am not good at such things as links and such so I usually only post a notice refering to the other sides posting. The post most likely got buried on this side because no one posted on it and I failed to notice that it was gone.
My apologies.

The main posting for this ride is done on the fourstroke side because historically it is almost all four strokes that show up for the ride.In the past rides less than a handfull of two strokes have come out including myself when I was still riding srx's.I cannot explain this phnominom as I know that yamaha two strokes are very reliable and many are still out there going strong.

There is definately no attempt to disregaurd two stroke riders but it is easier for me to keep only one forum updated although I try to post any significant notices on both sides.

Again my apologies I was definately not trying to exclude any site members.

You guys don't have to make excuses for me I screwed up and forgot to post over here my apologies to everyone. I have updated the 08 TY Ride schedule to include the Manitoba ride as it should have been from the beginning. Hope to see some of you there.

Half the rooms I put on hold are now booked so if you are planning on coming you better book your room soon.

The hotel is also bringing in some local talent to try to entertain us in the lounge area.

Only a couple of rooms left.....if you intend to stay at the hotel please do so within the next few days or you could be out of luck.

Back