Give-away ride roll call

crewchief47

Lifetime Member
Website
sledtoyz.com
I'm in! The Old Man, Uncle, and myself will arrive sometime on Thursday(4pmish at this time). We're anti-social so we're staying at Alger Falls.

May have a fourth as well but thats 50/50.

Lookin' forward to seeing everyone again!

I will be there with 2 (non posting aparently) TY members and 1 guest.

So ahhhh 4 of us at the Comfort Inn!! Heck its only been a week and I already miss you guys, I cant wait

;)! ;)! ;)!

I will be there on wed night, me and one buddy. Hope to rack up the miles this year. looking forward to this one.

IF all goes well I am hoping to be up there in time to ride on wednesday. If any of you are going to be up on Wed let me know so we can maybe make arrangements to ride... I will know more after I talk to work on Monday the 21st. I would like to leave tuesday after work..

Chadg

IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN A 3/4 121 TRACK WITH 140 (4 PULL THROU'S)STUDS LET ME KNOW I WILL BRING IT TO THE RIDE. 60.00 TAKES IT DECENT SHAPE 2,500 MILES ON IT.... THANKS

Last edited:
The wife and I are in, wont be there until late Thurs. evening. This will be our first Ty ride so go easy on us. I'll be bringing 2 extra sleds.

Last edited:
My wife and I will be making our first TY ride also. We will be showing up on Thursday.
The wife is a little nervous since she hasn't been able to ride the last couple of years, but I can't wait!

yamahagirl said:
Sounds like this is going to be another great ride ... it will be nice to have more wives along for the fun and games!

You make it sound so dirty!! lol

Just kidding, I wish my wife rode more so I could bring her also. She's done after about a hour!!

yamahagirl said:
Sounds like this is going to be another great ride ... it will be nice to have more wives along for the fun and games!
My wife can never go, I hate getting yelled at in front of friends - LOL

kidding - maybe next year, she's a good rider but is a little self consious with a large group, like she's gonna hold people up or somthing.

Dave - get your mind out of the gutter ...

Mike - I still feel like that from time to time too and I have been riding for years ... although I am slowing down with my ripe old age! Bring her a long sometime ... I will hang out in the back of the pack with her!

yamahagirl said:

Mike - I still feel like that from time to time too and I have been riding for years ... although I am slowing down with my ripe old age! Bring her a long sometime ... I will hang out in the back of the pack with her!
Gina,

I will pass along your offer, she would be fine though. I rode in the back for a bit last weekend and everyone kept a nice pace, she would fit right in after a few minutes on the trail. She can tend to ride over her head a little to hang with the faster riders and that's what makes me nervous, she hasnt had that "OH CHIT" thing happen yet to keep her grounded.

"Ripe old age" what!! wait until you see 40 if you feelin ripe now LMAO

edunn69 said:
My wife and I will be making our first TY ride also. We will be showing up on Thursday.
The wife is a little nervous since she hasn't been able to ride the last couple of years, but I can't wait!
coming from oswego! that is cool! we are just a little down the road from you! guaranteed good time! see you up there! we are leaving wed. night and spending the night in manitowac, to allow more riding time on thurs.

yamahagirl said:

Sorry, its a sickness, Bishoffitis! I'm taking medication for it though and should be all good'r by the end of the TY ride next week! ;):D

Back