Wellston 1 Feb - 5 Feb.

radman1420

Im looking for anyone interested in riding around the wellston area from 1 Feb thru 5 Feb. I have a couple friends who will be coming up with me to do some riding. We will be staying at Northwoods cabins in wellston and heading out from there. If your interested just drop me a line.

Brad

Are there no TY members riding around wellston or cadillac or even irons this time frame? Was hoping to hook up with some locals or even someone who knew the area well. Guess we will be exploring.

We will be (me and a few people I know from here). We rode 200 miles yesterday. When we left it was -2F and when I got home at 11PM it was -6F with -17 windchill. That's about the coldest temps I care to ride in.

Trails in that area (Baldwin, Irons, Wellston, Cadillac) were real good Saturday and even better Sunday. If the weather holds till then, you'll have a great time. Not sure if I'll be up that weekend. Just get a map and a compass and go explore. I would have picture if my digital camera would not have froze up on me.

D

cant wait!

Its just about time to head north. This 2 day warm up has me worried but Im keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the replies last time I was up with my mom and dad we probably stopped and looked at maps more than we rode. This time I figure I will just ride and see what ever is in front of me until I have to start looking for food or fuel.

Back