Im satisfied

max

I think i keep my mm 700 01 for one more year,i have not found anything that i think suits me better,i ride in sweden with bad trails and its the perfect machine for that.the price of a new mountainviper 04 is 106000 skr(13200 us dollars).

Ouch

That is alot of cash. If I remember correctly, I paid $6100.00 US for my '02.
I can't agree more with the MM700 being the right sled for what I do. Plus I know the ins and outs of how to set it up for the areas I ride at.
Thanks to all the great TY folks.
My '02 MM700 seems to be indistructable compared to some of the other sleds I ride with.

why buy

Keeping my 01 SXR also for same reason. Just saw a 25,000.00 01 MM that a guy built and the only thing yamaha was the bottom end, bulkhead and belly pan. Go figure....

keep your mountain max

I have a 2003 mountain viper that I purchased last season. I feel that the mountain max is a better sled, it may not look as good, but its better. I rode many mm700's before I bought the viper, that is why I was so excited to get it. The viper isnt an improved mm like I thought it would be. Hope they make some changes real soon, I won't buy another yamaha until they do!

Back