Grand Rapids MI

DV8

VIP Member
Who live by Grand Rapids MI? Looking for someone who likes to ride...
And who prefers yamaha's

Last edited:

GR Mich

Looking to ride to Cadillac on the White Pine trail tomorrow morning. Want to join in ? I am from the Sparta area, all apple orchards and a ton of snow. Pat

i live in byron center the trails are decent around here i will be out tommorow. call me if you want to ride or need some directions i can send you in the right way. 318-4560 peter. i went for 100 miles tonight.

I am going riding tomorrow. Leaving cedar springs. Hopefully i will hit white pine by 10 or so. I've got a little work to do in the morning. Anyone wanna ride give me a call 780-1572

Joe

riding

If any of you are interested in riding on 1 feb thru 5 feb let me know I will be staying in Wellston during this time.

Thanks,
Brad

anyone in the area wanna go for a ride this wednesday. i've got the day off and thinking of running to cadillac. snow providing.

i am going to ride white pine from cedar springs. ride around up there and then ride home.

no rain right now in byron center area right now. i heard were supposed to get it tomorrow night. we'll see what happens. i've only got 560 miles so far this season. i am trying to go when i'm not at work here.

joe.snow said:
anyone in the area wanna go for a ride this wednesday. i've got the day off and thinking of running to cadillac. snow providing.
I should be off work early say 1: 30 or so.. I am up for it as long as the snow holds out.

If not wednesday this weekend... I leave from cedar springs or sand lake..
The snow is supposed to return after the rain..

what time can u be ready. i'll be ready by 10 am. i suppose i could ride til you can get up there.

I can be home, thats Sand lake. I want to say around 1.30 Ready to ride, I may be able to get there earlier, but I would have to call you.

i cant do anything saturday until late. i was thinking about riding to the clare area that night as well. my in-laws own some cabins in harrison. if you want to ride that i can get you a hell of a deal on a cabin for the night.

sounds good to me. i'll ride with my bud until then. my number is 780-1572. if the snow holds out what do u say wesco in sand lake at 1:30. what do you think about saturday night leaving at 9 at the latest.

Wesco works for me, 1:30. Dont know about sat night 9, yet. I'll know later in the week. May have to work.

Give me a call or I'll call you if the snow is so low we cant ride.. I live 2 miles off the trail.. I watch it daily.

Back