TY Give Away Ride !!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Here is the plan for the TY Give Away Ride. I will be arriving late Wed Eve at the Comfort Inn. The plan is to get together Thursday, Friday and Sat Morn around 9 am to try and get
on the trail by 9:30 ish. Gas up and sled over to Shingleton for breakfast to talk more about the direction we will go that day. The Thursday and Friday rides will be low key for the group that rides with me as I will have my wife and son on their 1st TY ride.

Saturday will start out the same as other days but will have to end early in order for us to have the give-away. So please try and eat prior to 7pm or you will miss out. I am starting the drawings at 7 pm sharp in the Lounge at the Comfort Inn. It sounds like we will be having a Rock band starting after the drawings so we want to get this done as quick as we can.

Sounds great Tom!!

We will be arriving Thursday evening, lookin forward to seeing everyone agiain!!

Sounds good, I have the trailer loaded and just about ready to go. See you guys on Thursday afternoon.

sleddheadd said:
you going to make it afterall, vince?! that is awesome bro'! we'll be there thurs. around noon.

Yeah, I decided I just couldn't stay away. Gotta check out the band.lol

Rich and I should be up there Thursday afternoon sometime. Depends on what time I get to Rich's place. lmao

Last edited:
Hey Tom I will be up on wed.. So I will be ready to ride on thursday see ya at 9:00- 9:30
Cant wait, work has been hell LMAO

Back