The ride will leave from the Beausejour super 8 at aprox 10 am each morning
(feb,24th toFeb.27th).I would like to have a brief meeting before each ride
just so everyone has some idea what to expect each day probably about 9:30
am.The number to book rooms at the super 8 is (1-204-268-9050) specify you
are with the yamaha ride.The 24th ride will go through the whiteshell
area,The 25th ride will go through bird lake area(probably the longest ride
of the weekend).The 26th will go onto the south end of lake winnipeg(weather
and ice permitting)The 27th events have not yet been set.I have a conference
room booked for the evenings of the 24th and 25th for group bs sessions.As of this date there are aprox. 30 confirmed riders.
Season trail permits will be $100.00 canadian and 7-day passes will be
$40.00 canadian.

Sounds good to me! I'm only 20 minutes away in Winnipeg. I was also wondering if there are any local TY Rides with members from the area. Would be great to hook-up with other TY members in Winnipeg and area for rides and BS sessions.

Rancidjo and I are planning on attending as well. Once you know your routes let me know. My inlaws have a cabin near bird river so we'd probably meet up with you guys in pinawa or lac du bonnet. can't wait, should be fun.

yamahay said:
Sounds good to me! I'm only 20 minutes away in Winnipeg. I was also wondering if there are any local TY Rides with members from the area. Would be great to hook-up with other TY members in Winnipeg and area for rides and BS sessions.
sounds good to me, were you from? what areas do you normally ride. i grew up in beausejour and now live in winnipeg. i run all over the south eastern side of the province from winnipeg, the beaches pine falls and south into northern minessota and into ontario on the east.. lots of good riding areas here! i do a trip once in a while to british columbia, the black hills, or yellowstone.

Last edited:
If you are in the Winnipeg area and see 4 SRX's (2-99's, 2-98's) its probably me and the family (me, my wife, father-in-law and either brother-in-law and or sister-in-law) - might also be accompanied by a 85 SRV too.

We live in East St. Paul so we always start from our back yard...... ;)!

can't wait to meet all you guys on the TY ride!! see you there. if anyone wants to go out for a wednsday night ride let me know and i may be able to arrange a small ride as we usualy do a night run for a supper every wednsday leaving at 6:30-7:00 from my cousin's shop(polaris) behind the super 8. we are usualy back around 11:00-11:30 in the evening. usualy we average 100-150 miles a night.

Back