looking for riders this thurs fri sat

smokey1

looking for someone to do some riding with this thursday friday saturday. in cadillac.mancelona or alba area.like to ride early while trails are smooth.100-200 miles a day.dont really want to ride by myself again this weekend.wife been working 7 days

I'm up against the same thing this weekend, nobody can get away.

We rode about 140 mi. last weekend (despite a Ski Doo burn down 10 mi. in) from Houghton Lake, up to the Blue Bear, and Fife Lake. The trails were great on the way out , but the way back the usual snirt, and chatter.

Maybe we can meet in between if I can't find anybody that's interested in my area.

Good Luck, John.

Lucky7 said:
I'm up against the same thing this weekend, nobody can get away.

We rode about 140 mi. last weekend (despite a Ski Doo burn down 10 mi. in) from Houghton Lake, up to the Blue Bear, and Fife Lake. The trails were great on the way out , but the way back the usual snirt, and chatter.

Maybe we can meet in between if I can't find anybody that's interested in my area.

Good Luck, John.
think im going to head to newaygo and baldwin area looks like they got hit pretty good.never rode that area before.going to try it out.hope to hookup with somebody on the trail. thanks

Back