Radar Runs in Sudbury, Ontario

valin

There will be radar runs out at Rocky's on Wanapatei Lake on Feb. 23, and 24th. Entry is $30, and there will be classes for everybody. Hopefully all of you local guys make it out there.

Maim....I added a boost bottle and changed my clutching. The top end is crazy. Still working on bottom end. We need to ride.

Hey Valin, nice sled. We took a look at her last weekend. Are you going to race in North Bay?

Main, So far Yamyrider still has some work to do to get passed my SRX. I placed 2nd at Rocky's in the stock 700 trail class on Sunday. There was a crazy head wind but I still managed a top speed of 107.6MPH
As for Yamyrider. We loaded his toilet in the back of the truck for the trip home.

DHSRX

Didn't get a chance to meet any of the ty riders at this event!! Hope to next time. My son and I brought out 2 sleds to Rocky's a 2000 SRX trail stocker and a Modded viper. Hurt the viper in first run so we played with the SRX first run was only 101mph but with 3 different clutch changes we managed a 108.7 .. As DH said the wind was really bad!!! Would like to try this again in NorthBay and see what the sleds will really run under better conditions...

nice.

saw valin's sled on sat and heard it run. damn them pipes are loud on it.

what did yammy rider do to his that it needed to be loaded on the truck?

i would have went back sunday but bros viper beat me up on the way home sat. buddy drove my war there. it was the only one with a ty redmatter decal on it parked right behind dh.

i want to ride with you guys again this season dh. shoot me a pm when you want to run. the war is ready.

Hey Maim...my main jetting was way LEAN....on the verge of blow up so I parked it. I am having some issues getting fuel properly. My needles are ok but pilots and mains are lean. Once I get this figured out I should run real good. My top speed accross the lake was really good on Wednesday....ran 115mph but it takes long to get there.

Yes, I will be at the North Bay runs next weekend. I only made 3 decent passes on Saturday......Sunday was another story. The sled was falling off on RPM. I ended up tearing down the motor and I threw in a new set of rings. I also found a slight clutching issue and a possible wiring issue. While it was apart I threw in a wave lightweight brake rotor. Hopefully I found the issue, and it will be pulling strong again for North Bay. I need 2mph to get into the 150 club. :)

good to hear yammirider. if the kids want to ride the sticker is on betsy and i am not afraid to let them drive it. i think we can catch them if we need to ;)

Any of you guys testing out at Rocky's this weekend?? Would like to get a few more passes in before next weekend...

Dan J.

Back