2004 Viper S rebuild

Madmatt

Bought this Viper S off a fellow TY'er. Lots of stud damage and a disagreement with a stump at the end of last year. Put an entire new chasis in it. Just putting the parts back on. Here are a few details. Stock motor, some clutch work, 136" Expert X skid, C&A pro skis, Boss high rise seat, 07 Attack bars w/ 5" Rox riser, 1.5" ripsaw track, lots of black powder coating on various parts. Planning on having the sled done by the end of the weekend. Will post more photo's later. Sled is for sale. Serious inquiries only please.

Madmatt

Attachments

• MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 40

Progress

Made a little progress last night. Going to try to get it finished tonight and tomorrow morning. Hope to test ride it on Sunday up north.

Madmatt

Attachments

• MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 52
Its 3/4 the right color sitting up there on that hi tech sled stand....lol :itchy:

would make a nice ice sled...........you already have a trail sled! :rofl:

looks like a cool project. Kind of curious if you don't mind, how much you figure to have into it when your done? I really question where to draw the line when modding the Viper.

Question, just blew up my Viper motor, center crank bearing sized and cracked the case. Case has only a hair line crack not in the bearing surface. Can I get the bottom case welded and have success?

Dennis

Back