TY Give-Away Pics 08

Nice pics guy's!! Lookin forward to March now!

I am sure "Kenny" will love these! LOL

MrSled said:
LOL, tell Kenny he has to come next ride... the guy is a nut ball!!

Yes - yes he is, I would be happy to spend another 8 hour drive with Kenny simply to appease you Sled!! LMAO

Sno-Xr said:
Which one was Kenny??
"Kenny" is actually RogMXZ here (Roger), you have heard of "6 pack abs" right? well he is "6 pack box head dude", I'm sure if you scroll back threw the pics now you will be able to pick him out!

LMAO

Ahhh, Roger! I keep thinking his name is Paul!!lol What was your other buddies name?

You know we are going to look like Twins( Arnold S and Danny Devito) with our FXR coats!! Im Arnold , of course!! lol

Sno-Xr said:
Ahhh, Roger! I keep thinking his name is Paul!!lol What was your other buddies name?

You know we are going to look like Twins( Arnold S and Danny Devito) with our FXR coats!! Im Arnold , of course!! lol

The other 2 where my cousin's, the shorter one was Rick (indianoutlaw), he is actually a VIP member here that has never had a single post - LOL. The tall one is Jim - non member, he was the one riding that 09 E-Tec 600.

That would mean I am hooked up with Rea Pearlman? NOT

"I like you, that is why I will kill you last"

6 pack box head dude!!! LMAO I had to bail out early on Saturday,,, I was creatured out...

Back