Riding in the Keweenaw area Feb. 21-23

Boomer

Lifetime Member
I'll be riding around the Houghton-Copper Harbor area with a buddy Thursday-Saturday, Feb. 21-23. Just wondering if any fellow TY'ers might be in the area the same time to hook up with.

Let me know if you'll be riding the area, and we could arrange to meet up.

I'll be riding out of Marquette, Tuesday, Wed, Thursday. We may head that way one of the days. Which sled will you be riding, I'll watch for you?

I'll be riding this one.......

My buddy will be riding his maroon Rage with saddle bags. We'll be hitting the trails on Thursday afternoon, and riding all day Friday and Saturday.

Hopefully we'll cross paths with a few fellow TY members. ;)!

Attachments

• 4101RW.jpg
    4101RW.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 15
I might be able to meet up with you around Twin Lakes Thursday. It depends on a few things yet. Can you make it to there Thursday or early Friday?

1CrazySledder said:
I might be able to meet up with you around Twin Lakes Thursday. It depends on a few things yet. Can you make it to there Thursday or early Friday?

We could make it down to Twin Lakes either late Thursday afternoon/early evening, or just about any time on Friday. We'll be staying in Mohawk, about half way between Houghton and Copper Harbor. We should be unloaded and ready to ride sometime Thursday afternoon.

Keep me posted either on this thread or shoot me a PM once you guys get your riding plans firmed up for next week.

Boomer,
I think we pretty much have ride plans for Saturday, ( heading to Philips ) however, I'm thinking about coming up a day or two earlier. ( Thursday? ) Mark ( Sleaddheadd) and his wife will be there that night. ( Mercer ) I would be up in Mercer around noon Thursday, so I'll be ready to roll at that time and can head right to twin Lakes from Mercer. Could meet at that big restaurant/lounge there? Can't think if the name, right on the trail there. Great Northern..I think?

Lets say noonish Friday? Meet there?

I wanna see that sled in person as I think you wanted to see mine as well. lol

Last edited:
Hey Vince....

We'll plan on meeting up with you and whoever else is riding with you next Friday, Feb. 22 at the Parkview bar/restaurant/motel in Twin Lakes at noon. ;)!

Back