March Muni TY ride

Sno-Xr

Who's coming?
Wingnut and I should be there early afternoon Thursday!

I'd probably be there, but I'll be at Togwotee Lodge in the DEEEPPP snow! You guys need to make some of the earlier rides, ya' know, the ones where I DIDN"T get hurt LOL! Have fun!!

Viper_Dave said:
I'd probably be there, but I'll be at Togwotee Lodge in the DEEEPPP snow! You guys need to make some of the earlier rides, ya' know, the ones where I DIDN"T get hurt LOL! Have fun!!
Some of us are smart enough to wait till the end of the year to get HURT!! lol
Have fun in the Deep!!

I will be there but I have a few questions
#1 my SRX has a fault code that flashes 6 times and repeats over and over it is driving me insane, So my question would I be an outcast if I bring my ZR 600 as a backup sled if my SRX fails me again! I want to ride not set in the motel that weekend ?
#2 How is it riding with a large group ? The most I've ever rode with was about 6 and I find it hard to enjoy the ride it you constintly have to weight for the guy behind you to caught up ?

Bring it, gives us someone to pick on besides Wingnut and his Doo!! lol

Alot of groups split off and ride at different paces. Some off trail, some for as many miles as they can get, some for as many bumps as they can find. You shouldnt ge to bored!!

richierich said:
I'll be there on thrusday and legal to drive :)
LMAO - for now anyway :bash:

I will be there on Thursday afternoon, as of yet the total number coming along with me is unknown.

snowdemonsrx said:
How is it riding with a large group ? The most I've ever rode with was about 6 and I find it hard to enjoy the ride it you constintly have to weight for the guy behind you to caught up ?

Just be aware that the group is a little slow to get moving in the morning. I usually split off with Viper_Dave after we have breakfast. Find a buddy and try it. The real fun happens in the garage after everyone's back for the night anyway. Just don't go there expecting to rack up serious miles, at least untill you get a feel for these events and meet guys that fit into your riding style.

Well it looks like I am coming back to Munising! I am bringing Cracker a member that has only posted about 8 times since 2003 and never been on a TY ride. Just have to line up a room now.

I'll be there. Bringing a new guy. lol

His name is Ryan. I took him snowmobiling for the first time a few weeks back. I found him a great deal on 2000 srx, and now he's coming to a TY ride. He's not a member here, but after the ride, I have a feeling he will be. lol

Let's break him in HARD. lmao

Not to many of those 4 strokes want to line up next to that SRX that he is bringing. I know that sled really GOOD.

yamahagirl said:
No a leather fanny pack ... gosh don't you guys know style! Plus you have to wear a different pair of riding pant to the bar every night!

THATS FUNNY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ride hard and be safe, Just remember Mi. is a no fault State and you are responsible for your own damages. Even if it is caused by someone else. Quoted to me by a Mi. rider.

teamblue4 said:
Not to many of those 4 strokes want to line up next to that SRX that he is bringing. I know that sled really GOOD.

Yeah, I'm sure you've seen it around. lol He really likes it. Thanks again for the great deal. That is a really nice machine, and it was just as you said it was. Nice doing business with you.

Last edited:

Back