Nice letter from the Munising Comfort Inn

S.X.

VIP Member
I got a nice letter from the Comfort Inn Munising today, (as I am sure others did as well). It basically thanked me for staying as well as the whole Totallyamaha group for staying and gave us all of us an automatic 15% off in the future just by mentioning you are a member here along with some additional coupons for friends.

I am sure they did well from us over that weekend but even still I thought it was a very nice and appreciated touch.

Thank you Angela from The Comfort Inn.
div20.gif
div20.gif

Mike

I got my letter today also! Very nice touch from a large "chain" hotel.
Thank You Angela and everyone at the Comforrt Inn Munising! We had a great time!!!

Letter

We received our letter yesterday also, Very nice. To bad some of the TY members are not that nice and forgiving.

teamblue4, I feel the resolution of this little fender bender was very exceptable.... I think its everyones fault and I have looked the other way before on this kind of stuff.... next time call the cops and let the insurance company's handle it..... live and learn.

When a husband and wife shakes your hand and tells you that they will take care of it, I thought that was good enough, without calling the law.

and thats what you wanted was an exchanger.... and then after he thought is was settled you wanted more.... personally I thinks its all your faults, one for following to close and the other for stopping with out thinking about people behind you.... maybe you both have learned from this but to drag it out on the web over and over is not right and if you really felt the whole deal was infair then you both should have come to me.....

If this is how the rides are going to be in the future, maybe I will stop having them. :o|

It was my son that hit teamblue.... I am not going to start a bashing thread or anything like that..... there was a combination of things that went wrong with the fender bender....

first off, my son was following too close, second when the sleds ahead of him stopped in the trail, not one person ahead of him used a hand signal in all the snowdust that was present that day.

At the time, i informed teamblue that i would take care of the heat exchanger for him, which i did. I also gave him some ideas on how to temporarily fix the sled for the rest of the weekend and towed him back to a spot where he could pick up the sled.

I felt that i was more than accomodating to him and offered any assistance that i could at the time. Back at the motel, teamblue went on and on to my son about everything is ok, these things happen, etc etc...... but then when i get home i get a message from him asking for a bumper and some other parts for his sled. Again, i replied telling him that i told him i would get him a replacement heat exchanger, which i did.

Unfortunately accidents happen. Had teamblue wanted to call the police/dnr, all that would have happened is that they would have came out and made a report, possibly issued my son a ticket, but i have talked to a dnr officer since, and he said that due to the conditions he probably would not have written a citation. At that point, Teamblue would have to turn in to HIS insurance, as MI is a NO FAULT state and he would have been responsible to repair the damages to his sled, on his own.

Both myself and my son expressed our sincere apologies for the incident and i feel that I have done exactly what i told teamblue i would. Furthermore i dont care to discuss this matter anymore, and its time to let bygones be bygones and move on.

And Tom, under no way, no how, should you ever even consider stopping the TY Rides. The rides, the friends, and the memories made from these activities are second to none, and would not be possible without all of your and all the other moderators hard work.

Back