Minocqua Conditions....

Coles_55

Heading up there this weekend with some friends, any of you guys know how the trails are. I read the reports and they all say very good. So im hoping that with this next clipper coming will give them even more good snow.

And if any of you guys will be up there let me know would love to meet some of you guys...

I was up there last weekend. trails were awesome.

I put 85 miles on the venture w/ the Gf on back, and about 200 on my XC on Sat night.

I might be going up the weekend of march 8th (if conditions hold up) but this weekend I have stuff going on down home. If I were going up this weekend I would meet up with you.

I run all over, Tomahawk where my cottage is, is only a half hour south of Minocqua.
the trails to eagle river are fun as well, so are Manitowish waters/ winchester area.

I strongly suggest a little ride to Moran's Landing on Swamp Lake , a little south of Minocqua. he has a great website, and updates us with real trail conditions. the Northern trails unlimited out West of his place are phenominal. http://www.swamph2o.com/

Here is today's report

Snow Conditions
Feb. 29,2008

1:40 PM

Last night gave us another 2 inches of fresh snow to freshen things up. Trails are in fantastic shape, as groomers were out last night and will be out again tonight. Temps today in mid 20's and low tonight of 5 above. It is supposed to have some light freezing drizzle on sunday, then turn to snow by the evening. It will be a great weekend for riding, though.

Fuzzy

he is seriously NO BS. and for that reason I always stop at his bar and buy something. the trails out by him are fun, wiiiiiide, nicely groomed and rolling hills.

If the snow holds up, I will be up March 7-9th. let me know....we can hook up and roll 200 miles in an evening

have fun! looks to be an excellent weekend of riding.

Tom

I am headed up again this weekend.

Coles, got your ears on? If so I could go for another quick 150-200 mile rip Sat night.

Anyone else is welcome as well.

Back