Considering Bender can for SRX

yamahay

A local guy is selling a Bender can for 98-02 SRX for 200cdn. Are these things worth the investment? How much louder are they than stock? Is re-jetting and clutch work required :yam: ?

i would say the bender can is worth it, they sound nice and save weight,i have one in mint shape, 175.00 can. shipped to you

98srx6 said:
Adding the bender can will cause your sled to make less power.
Yeah but you dont notice it atleast i didnt when i put one on my srx, and again it takes off a few pounds and it sounds better id say go for it your not going to notice 1-2 hp ;)!

Boring the stock silencer will give you a better sound, and it wont cost you any money (except for the cost of the holesaw). But, it's your money, spend it as you like.

I've heard of boring out the can on SX 600/700 single pipes, but never on the SRX. According to the tech section, this mod adds some power to the SX's. Does it add any power to the SRX or mainly just sweeten the sound? Have others bored the can on their SRX?

Can you bore the silencer on the SRX safely? any of you SRX owners out there done this? what was the effect?

sorry to ask again, but I didn't see any answers after my first post.

I have an MBRP can and i get better performance with that one than the stocker in 660ft........I had the stock can on with only clutching and gearing lined up with my budies rev 8 ,3 times and always had the same results ,him in front by 1/2-1 sled lenght........take 5 minutes put on the MBRP lined up 3 more times and and i was in front about a ski lenght all three times....i never tried to see if the top end suffers......also not very loud at low rpm.

Buy the Bender can!!!

The sound is amazing! I bought one the same day I picked up my 2000 SRX.

I drove te machine for 3 years. The last trip before I sold the sled....I put the stock can back on....It ran 2mph slower!....and I wrecked the weekend....no fun running with the stock sound!!!

Buy It!!!!

A

Back