Congradualions Doug and Mike Swartz!

valin

A big congradulations goes out to Doug and Mike Swartz for breaking the 2000' Improved 700 Pro class record on their Yamaha SRX. The old record of 137.6 mph was crushed with a new record of 139.1 mph. That is absolutely an impressive feat for the team with a 700cc sled. Good going guys!

They put together a lot of good runs this weekend.. Nice to see the hard work pay off!! Great job guys!!!!!

New Record for 700 Improved stock

Hard work has paid off for Doug and Micheal Swartz. The drive up to NorthBay from Woodstock for every event is true dedication. They continue to up the ante from week to week.Here is proof of there 139.1mph record. Congratulations Blue Crew.

Attachments

• P1000422.JPG
    P1000422.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 30
Thanks Ryan,

It has been a very exciting year to say the least.It is so nice to race at NBSSR. Great people and excellent race track. See you on the ice this weekend.
Doug

Well, Doug and Michael Swartz have done it again! They have broken their old record, and jumped into the 140 club! Congradulations again Doug.

Lise, you're going to have to replace that picture!

Great work by Doug and Mike again.. We had a great time running with you guys!! Look forward to seeing that SRX on the tar..

Dan

There was some really good runs this weekend...Lise also had few solid runs...congrats to her as well.
That Swartz SRX is a real hard runner....congrats for your new record.

Thanks guys. I had a blast!
Here's Doug & Michael's pic.
They sure know how to tune a sled!
Congrats and thanks again.
Lise

Attachments

• Copy of P1000481(1).JPG
    Copy of P1000481(1).JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 13
I almost made the 150 club... but on a pussycat!!! LOL
Oh well.. we'll have to get her done on a Yamaha somehow guys!

Attachments

• Copy of P1000568.JPG
    Copy of P1000568.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 6
Lise, I'll get you to drive mine next year when it is finally dialed in....that way it will atleast be on a Yamaha! The goal next year is 155, and it will happen :)

Thanks Derek. We have a great crew! All the hard work sure paid off...
Ryan I would be more than honoured to drive your srx. That's one good looking sled. I don't have a picture of our 128. but I have posted the video on you tube. Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA8OMQP10Ks

I'm already anxious for next year.. it's going to be a long summer. Maybe I'll have to get another bike to keep busy... lol
It was a great weekend for all Yamaha's. Good job guys!

Iantomasi cand build and the Swartz team can fine tune.... No wonder the friggin thing flies!!!! It takes a lot of dedication patience and long hours to accomplish something like this and we are very proud of these guys. It was nice to see all of their hard work pay off. On their sled and ours.. Thanks for letting me fix your improver Michael!!! Sorry I made it go slower.. I should stick to driving eh? LOL
Lise
:D

Back