NBSSR trail race

yamyrider

Just wanted to post some of our members 2000 speed.
We all entered the trail class races.

My 2000SX700R 112.5mph (Aaen piped)
Harness Racer 1998 SRX600 108mph (stock with some clutching)
DHSRX 2001 SRX700 116mph (stock with some clutching)

I think we did ok considering we only desided to get intot hese 2000 speed runs 3 weeks ago and did not have much testing time at all.

Thanks to Harness Racer for his help on wrenching my sled.

Last edited:

We started about the same time as you did!! Our goal was to get our SRX to 115 in 2000. We where really happy to get 119.1 Sunday, stock motor, trail track with 96 carbide studs. These SRX and SX's are really putting on a good show at these runs. Lets keep it going next year...

Congradulations on your achievement, Dan. Some of us weren't so fortunate with our goals, but it gives us something to work towards :)

Valin....you got one heck of a sled....when you pull up to the line your machine always gets peoples heads turning....and not just because it is the loudest machine around!!!
It is excellent to see so many Yamaha's racing and posting some good results. I always look to see your results hoping to see the 150 or higher mark. That srx has it in her.
Dan congrats on such a great run....was that the run that Lise did on your srx?

here is me and harness racer with the sleds....I had my TY hat and TY shirt as well as you can see the TY sticker on my windshield.

Attachments

• me and vinny.jpg
    me and vinny.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 20
i also always hope to see 150+ , i have that steering post in my basement and its seems to be a lot lighter than the srx one , if you want it valin , i will contribute to the 150 hopefull club....

Your welcome to check it out any time!!!! Your going to be very disappointed if you think it's not a stocker.... We'll give you a shot at our Viper improver in a couple weeks if you want to see what we can do when modded... Ryan that price motor has huge power in it, you iron out a few bugs which I'm sure you'll do and it's going to rock!!!! Isn't this alot of fun!!! Can't wait for next years runs....

NBSSR trail Race

Hey Yamyrider you should have came over and introduced yourself, we had a great weekend. Always nice to meet new people, and connect faces with the names. Doug;

Back