One Last Fling For Muni

sobfrogg

So whos IN????

March 28-30th. Tom has gotten us a deal at the Compfort Inn. $55 a night. Ask for Angela or tell them you are part of the TY Rider Group.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 3 going

Last edited:

I wish I could go, but I will be boarding a real big boat on the 30th! Bon Voyage!!!!
But I am thinking about a day trip to upper lower Michigan tomorrow or early next week, if anyone is going to be there and dont mind an extra slow poke tagging along!

Whats a fline for muni? lol.... Wish I could make it but we already have plans for the weekend. Maybe next year I can make one of the rides! You guys have fun on your fling! I know you have a sense of humor frogg! Just laugh when you read this!

Pending a weather downfall I am going, I wont be there until Friday evening.

One last hurrah!!!

Buddah has been giving reports and so far it still looks real good!!

;)!

I am in Muni now, conditions are great. I may be able to make it then too.

well of course it will be a blast, tshall69 will be there (t-bag for short)..........oh yeah, gerby will be there too!!

COME ON YA BIG BABIES!!!!!!!!!

This is a BIG hotel. We have lots of rooms for everyone!!!!!!!

They even have a pool :WayCool:

And don't forget the LOUNGE :WayCool:

I should be at the Comfort Inn tonight (Tuesday) in time for riding. Who is there now?

Ok here's some more info, for those of you sitting on the fence.

THE TRAILS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!! TRAIL 8 HAS NOT HAD A BUMP ALL WEEK.
I was told you would have to search for rough trails and have to look hard. I'LL find em if I have to.
About 3' of snow in the woods and the base on the trails is as hard as a rock. They have been getting a few inches of wet snow each night and the temps are right around freezing. The trails soften up a bit durring the day and set back up at night.
THIS IS SPRING RIDING AT ITS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON!!!!!!! GO SLEDDING!!!!!!!!!

Back