Is the 03 Viper track - good/bad????

hotrodd

looking for some input on this track? Is it a full 1" track? Does it hook up decent? I think it is a finger track if I'm not mistaken. Just looking at switching tracks on my srx for some trail riding - thanks

Have an 03 Viper and took off stock track and replaced with 1.25 ripsaw what a difference.

i had an 02 viper track on my srx and it was terrible....now i switched to the rip saw and the difference is like nite and day...what yr is ur srx?

03 Viper track

I have a brand new take off, with zero miles on it somewhere if you're interested. I put a 136" ripsaw on one of my 03 Viper ER's. The other one hooks up just fine with the 1" cones in hard pack and most riding conditions.

Make offer. I have to find it back though, I can't remember where in my shed I put it. ;)!

I would go with a 9830 or 9818, they are the same lug pattern as each other, but one is 1" and the other is 1.25" respectively. I have a 9818 (1.25") and it hooks up great and performs better in every riding condition i have encountered compared to the stock track.

If price is important, then im sure you could find a used/new take off track such as the one woodycam has for a much better price.

Back