NBSSR Results - March 15&16

DHSRX

Congratulations to all TY members that placed in there respective classes. The results from the race held at Rocky's March 15 and 16 have been posted on the NBSSR web site.

Hey Lise would you be interested in piloting my SRX past Jabber's next second in the trail 700 stock class?

Congrats to Lise, Jabber, Valin, Yamyrider, Harness Racer, and others.
DHSRX

Solid runs DH!!!
I think Lise is now in a position to take bribes.... LOL... She seems to be about 2 MPH faster on average than most other drivers... Shaun and I may have to go starvation diet before next season... The old SRX's proved to be a force in most classes this year, right from trail stock to pro improved.. I'm thinking Ryans sled is the next big weapon for next season, that thing has huge potential. I just want to be there when he figures it out...

Dan J.

Oh, we're figuring it out. :)

My motor is hurt again, and it's not because the rings won't last with the square exhaust port. It's hurt because I am a glutten for punishment. Check out my working log for pictures and why.

Oh, and for next year.....the sled diet has begun. There will be big changes for next year.

O.K. do I hear one dollar... and the bidding starts... LOL
I would be glad to pilot the sleds.

Back