One more ride............

Boomer

Lifetime Member
My buddy and I are going to roll the dice and take our chances for one last ride this weekend, April 5-6. We plan on staying at the Parkview in Twin Lakes Thursday-Saturday.

I'll be on the look out for any fellow TY members who might be as crazy as we are.

My wife and I are kicking around the same idea. Head over Friday after work and come home Sunday evening. Going to see what the temps/sun do to the snow over in the UP and make a decision...........Friday morning???

We might have some rain on and off this weekend with a mix of snow. Just a heads up. We had gotten a couple of fresh inches Yesterday, it varied with elevation and distance from the lake. You guys should get hold of me if you decide to come up to Houghton, we'll have to grab a beer. I'd ride with you guys, but the sled's still tore down after my last experience.

Last edited:
VenomMod said:
We might have some rain on and off this weekend with a mix of snow. Just a heads up. We had gotten a couple of fresh inches Yesterday, it varied with elevation and distance from the lake. You guys should get hold of me if you decide to come up to Houghton, we'll have to grab a beer. I'd ride with you guys, but the sled's still tore down after my last experience.

Thanks for the heads up VenonMod on the forecast. We're not planning on racking up big miles this weekend, just having some fun on what looks like the last hurrah for snow in the midwest.

I've got some new shock valving and spring set-ups in my sled that I'd like to try out before next season. This will be one of many questionable things that I've done, and will no doubt continue to do until I can't ride any more.

Ride on. ;)!

Back