2000 srx jetting question

2ooosrx

VIP Member
Website
www.cbperformanceparts.com
I have a 2000 srx with v-force reeds and a lot of clutch work, I am wondering what kind of jetting I should be running for fast performance but not so lean that it damages my engines. Does anybody no the actual numbers I should be running. Also can anybody please help me find some k&n airfilters that I can use on my srx. ANy K&N airfilter that will fit. Thanks alot and a link would be nice.

you are better off with the stock airbox. you are only asking for problems going to filters for trail riding. as for jetting the 00's were a little lean. they went up in main sizes on the 01's and they ran strong with little to no problems. i believe the jetting was 148.8 148.8 150 (somone please correct me if i am wrong) the 01's had smaller piolot jets than the 00's but most of us had to go up a size on the pilots or turn the fuel screws out to get the lean bog out of the circut. jet up to the 01 specs on mains keep your stock pilots and throw on a tempaflow to keep the jetting crisp and the thing will be alot more consistant. ski

Ever since I have owned my srx, it has been run with 146.5, 145, 145. My srx has 4600 miles. This sled also has a lot of compression. Are these settings to lean. Since they have been working, should I leave them where they are or should I change them.

jets

yamaha had a few melt downs in 2000 thats why the 2001 ars jetted richer
the call it totally up to you go by your plug readings speically when it drops down below 0 degrees F
:rockon: :rockon:

Back