Secondary Spring On Sx 700

REDMATER

tya
Website
mysite.verizon.net
Can You Adjust The Twist On A Stock Secondary And Get Any Results Or Changing The Spring The Clutch Kit From Maxxperf Only Give You Sec.spring And Rivets With Not Much Results.
I Am Looking For A Little More Snap Out Of The Hole

by adding more twist you hold back the up shift and gain back shift on the trail...helps make the sled feel zippy but there are other factors.....what rpms are you running when you nail the throttle to the bar, I think you may want a multi angled helix with that sec spring change...but what sec spring did you get??

I Didnt Buy A Clutch Kit I Just Wanted To Know What Would The Twist Do To A Stock Set Up.i Was Thinking Of Going With Turks Trail Set Up Or The One You Gave Me Last Year. Do I Need Alot Of Tools To Put In Thease Set Ups

No...you should be able to rebuild your clutches using only the tools that are included in your yamaha tool kit.

BTW....the clutch setups by MrSled, Turk, and many others on here are going to make your sled run well. They have all been tested and will work.

you really dont need any special tools as 98srx6 stated, just shear hand power and few metric tools... :). Clutched parts can be changed on the machine. It is easier on the primary to have it on the bench to change parts but it can be done on the sled. Other then the metric tools you may need a drill, hammer and punch to pull the rivets or add new ones. Here is the tech info http://www.totallyamaha.com/snowmobiles/aaTECH/clutch_components.htm

Back