Next Winter.. Need a ride from Detroit Metro to U.P.

tomseal6

VIP Member
Guys,

Next winter, I am flying up from Missisippi to go riding. I am looking to catch the very first few rides and will be in the area for about 30 days so will be able to go on a few rides.

What I need is for somebody to pick me up at Detroit Metro and give me a ride up north (St Ignace/Mackinaw Bridge) I have my sleds at my uncles in Saint Igance and will just ride my sled from there to Munising or wherever the ride is.

Im getting the message out early so you all can see if you can help me.

There is no way Im putting $4 a gallon in my truck to drive 3,000+ miles round trip at about 18 miles per gallon.

tomseal6 said:
Guys,

Next winter, I am flying up from Missisippi to go riding. I am looking to catch the very first few rides and will be in the area for about 30 days so will be able to go on a few rides.

What I need is for somebody to pick me up at Detroit Metro and give me a ride up north (St Ignace/Mackinaw Bridge) I have my sleds at my uncles in Saint Igance and will just ride my sled from there to Munising or wherever the ride is.

Im getting the message out early so you all can see if you can help me.

There is no way Im putting $4 a gallon in my truck to drive 3,000+ miles round trip at about 18 miles per gallon.

Pending your arrival date and time, I may be able to pick you up from the Airport.

Thanks Mike, I knew I could count on you!!!

Here is an unofficial projected arrival date. Jan 8th, 9th or 10th, depending on what date that first Jan ride is. Ill find my own way back to metro since Ill be up there for a month. If it works out for the better even yet, there might be a ride just before my vacation is over that you will come up for and you could drop me off at my realtives on the way back down by you for me to catch my plane back down to MISS. Have to play it by ear.

Back