Front End kits

NY AttakGT

VIP Member
Hey all. I put in an M-10 in my 2001 SRX two years ago. Love the ride. I am now looking to upgrade my stock front suspension. The front ride height is way low, compared to the back. Can you say "Chopper" look? Hahaha. I am contemplating the Fast BLT kit (to match the M-10), which runs $799 OR going with the Maxx Performance front end kit with a pair of long travel Works or Elka shocks (probably $600-1000). Anybody have experience with front end upgrades and opinions on which I should go with? Another question, if I go with the Maxx Perf front end kit and just use factory Kayaba front shocks, will that raise the ride height? (I know the travel will remain the same if I do this..just curious). Thanks

I bought this front end kit from this place called www.cbperformanceparts.com You might have to give them an e-mail or call them if the kit raises the ride height but I love the front end on my 2000 srx. It is a all aluminum front end kit the is polished and it looks awsome. This kit is made from 6061 heat treated aluminum. I have had this kit on my srx for two years now and I havent broken a thing. It is so Strong. Also because it is made from aluminum, it drops about 12 Pounds off the front end alone. You should give them a call, I love mine. If you want, I can post a picture of my sled to show you how it looks. I have gotten so many compliments on the trails from other people. You should definitally check it out.

Last edited:
I called pioneer motorsports yesterday to see what they had for wide/long travel kits for the srx. They said radius rods are being made right now for a new kit to be available in 3 weeks. It will be around $680 and comes with longer Kayaba shocks. He said 9 inches of travel at 42.25 wide. I too am looking for a decent long travel kit for my 2001 srx. I wish someone made a 44in. wide kit.

Back