A little early but..

tomseal6

VIP Member
Can you guys please decide as soon as possible on the 2009 season ride dates?

I wont be home till January from deployment and need to plan accordingly since I will be planning a 30 day vacation to come up there and catch a few of the rides. I know the world doesnt revolve around me but I have to plan carefully, especially coming 1500 miles north to hang out with you guys but is well worth it ;)! I even thought about riding my sled to Minnesota ride depending on when it is from the eastern UP if the snow is good. I long for some SERIOUS riding.

Thanks in advance

Tom

tomseal6 said:
Can you guys please decide as soon as possible on the 2009 season ride dates?

I wont be home till January from deployment and need to plan accordingly since I will be planning a 30 day vacation to come up there and catch a few of the rides. I know the world doesnt revolve around me but I have to plan carefully, especially coming 1500 miles north to hang out with you guys but is well worth it ;)! I even thought about riding my sled to Minnesota ride depending on when it is from the eastern UP if the snow is good. I long for some SERIOUS riding.

Thanks in advance

Tom
I read somwhere that this year the TY rides are scheduled for Early December and the end of February only.

Sorry Tom, do you still need me to pick you up at the airport??

Last edited:
LOL OK so I guess no ride for me.

Im going to be the vintage sledder in the group this year. Mike, May be in the air about the airport, I have been asked to haul something with my truck for some good cash on the way up if I drive.

I really like the phillipines. I get a massage all the time here out in the parlors. I found out what a happy ending is. ;)!

Mr. Tom Sled, Can I be on the TY ride committee?? LOL

tomseal6 said:
I get a massage all the time here out in the parlors. I found out what a happy ending is. ;)!

LMAO - Our little Tommy is all grown up now, It seems like just yesterday you thought it was simply the last page of a Winnie the Poo book!!

Hows the Chicken Wings and Cheese Sticks over there??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No towels here. Its dark in the room so I dont even know who it is.

Its strictly business though I promise...

Im inviting 2 or 3 guests this year to one of the rides and was wondering if any plans have even been thought about.

One of my guests, I am stationed with and he is getting out of the navy this fall and going back home to chippewa falls wisconsin. I told him about the eagle river ride and he is in on that one for sure. He rides a DOO but so I had to convince him it was all good.

tomseal6 said:
Im inviting 2 or 3 guests this year to one of the rides and was wondering if any plans have even been thought about.

One of my guests, I am stationed with and he is getting out of the navy this fall and going back home to chippewa falls wisconsin. I told him about the eagle river ride and he is in on that one for sure. He rides a DOO but so I had to convince him it was all good.

So Tommy - You are bringing along a couple extra Seamen?? LMAO

Back