Does anyone have a favorite egt???

ejcamaro

Life Member
Website
www.myspace.com
Well all, I just bought an 01' SRX 700 with only 1000 miles. It has had porting done and the head taken down slightly. The guy who did the work says to run stock jets, but I am nervous with my new toy. So I want to install a triple egt gauge on this sled. Wondering if anyone has found one that looks trick and doesn't block the stock gauges? :rocks:

I like my Digitron... I think it's a DT54? Built right into the handlebar pad.... only way to fly!

Does the digatron show all three exhaust temps at once, or do you have to scroll or switch between them? Where did you get it? Do you have to cut the original handlebar pad?

Shows all three at once.... if I can get that cursed digital camera to work I will post some pics!

That would be great if you could show a pic of it. I hate my digital cam and don't know even where to start posting pics. Where did you get it? I've heard of a difference in exhaust probes (fast response and regular), are the fast response tips any better? What should I be looking for for an exhaust temp? What do you think of my new avatar?

Last edited:
I have a DT54 with the handlebar mount and pad I'll sell you - needs probes - about $60.00 each (need three) - let me know

How much? Anything wrong with it??? I gotta roll out of here in a half hour or so. I'll check right before I leave, but after that won't be back till Friday. Gotta go truckin to Traverse City, MI. :rocks: :rockon:

Last edited:
Do you take paypal? Will $200 include shipping to central Wisconsin? I gotta go now, but I will take it. I'll p.m. you with my number, see if you could get ahold of me after 8:00pm tonight.

Back