White Belly Pan for my SRX

99yamahasrx

i was wondering where i could find a white belly pan for my 99 srx..the yamaha accessories book lists them for sx's and sxr's i see a couple of pics with white pans on srx's i was wondering if one for an sx or sxr will fit ...

your talking skid plate??? The SX will not fit on a SRX...the pan is wider in a srx. Even if you did get it to bolt on the fit and finish would look aweful.

Hmm...

The center section of the belly is the same on SX/SXR/SRX/Viper so it should fit - it might not even look half bad... Of course I haven't tried it but can't you borrow one from a friend and try it out and see?

thanks guys but i live in an area where yamahas are rare and both dealers dont have any in stock. i guess im gonna have to go silver and paint the grills silver also...but i did order 02 srx decals and they are goin to replace the little sign that says srx on my 99...i want ppl to know what is goin by them on the lakes..hahahaha..

the srx and sx-r skid plates are different ! i had same problem last winter getting one for my srx . there are 2 diff part #'s for holeshot . the difference is on the sx-r model , where the bottom radius rods are . they hang much lower on the skid plate. so much so that i had only about 2-3 inches from the ground!!there are different part #'s for the long and short travel suspensions. i will try and find my bill for the white one i have on my srx and let you know the part #.

my local dealer took some time today after i hung up with him and found a white holeshot skid plate but its on back order untill november so thas allrite

Skidplate

I want one of the rounder ones like SRXTREME has but in silver. Are those the oem ones. They fit the round grouve or are curved.

Tough to find the "wider" ones... If I remember right Ekholm (sp) made some that were REALLY wide.... you even had to rivet them on the sides out past where you bolted them in the front! Here's a pic from MPI:

Attachments

• Belly2F_small.jpg
    Belly2F_small.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 41

Back