TY summer fun (Mr.Sleds party)

S.X.

VIP Member
(As posted on the 4 stroke side)

Hey guys, just wanted to say it was cool to see you all again and we had a great time. The wife say's she now understands how addictive this group can be during all the get togethers.

Thank you Tom! you guys where the perfect host's to another epic TY outing!

;)!

Wish I was there....Don't know a lot of guys from the site but want to start to know them better for sure...sounds and seems like a great group....

Nick

Nicko said:
Wish I was there....Don't know a lot of guys from the site but want to start to know them better for sure...sounds and seems like a great group....

Nick
Thank You, Tom and Louise!
it was a great time! well worth the drive to see everybody again! check out the pictures on the 4-stroke side! http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=60041&highlight= Nicko, it is a great group and well worth getting to know them! these are friendships that will last a long time!

TY summer party

Thank's Tom for the invitation to the summer party. Food was good & we had a great time. We got to meet some real nice & interesting people. I hope to attend some winter rides this year. Thank your brother for us for
the great boat ride & Sharon thank's you again for the tripp across the lake.

Thanks Everyone!!! It was my pleasure to have you all at my home. I was more worried evceryone would have a good time ad after reading all the posts I was extremely happy. If everyone agrees.... lets do this again next year.

Back