summer project underway

snowdad4

VIP Member
started some projects in anticipation of snow. one thing led to another. anyways, the 151 srx gets a 153 with an 07 m8 ac skid. the 144 viper mtn gets the 151, pressing the antiratchet drivers on tommorrow. so i had this 144 laying around and decided to put it in the 01 mtn max. 141 to 144, not much change but we did throw a transfer enhancement kit in. skids in and waiting for some pipe repair(hole in the benders). just bought some more antiratchets for the srx due to the 3" pitch track from bruce at cb performance, awesome vendor to deal with(site sponsor).would post pics if i could, help from the moderators? not sure what to do with the 141 skid and track. the srx will get viper spindles trailing arms to raise the front up some. i will update as more progress is obtained. just thought i would share.

mtn max is done, srx is stripped. viper is waiting for the temps to drop before the 151 goes under. no fun in the shop at 100+ degrees. srx seat headed out for the raise. found a guy in eagle, id that is supposed to raise the seat 4+ inches, utilizing most of the stock appearance, less the butt stop at the rear. should look like a boss flattop with the original yamaha vinyl and blend it in to the stock fuel cell. had to send the tank with the seat as he had templates for all but the yamaha 2 strokes. curious to see how this turns out. he came highly reccommended and the price was right. $200-$250 to raise and lighten stock seat. more as progress continues.

http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/snowdad4/?action=view&current=ff256f23.pbw

Last edited:
snowdad4 said:
mtn max is done, srx is stripped. viper is waiting for the temps to drop before the 151 goes under. no fun in the shop at 100+ degrees. srx seat headed out for the raise. found a guy in eagle, id that is supposed to raise the seat 4+ inches, utilizing most of the stock appearance, less the butt stop at the rear. should look like a boss flattop with the original yamaha vinyl and blend it in to the stock fuel cell. had to send the tank with the seat as he had templates for all but the yamaha 2 strokes. curious to see how this turns out. he came highly reccommended and the price was right. $200-$250 to raise and lighten stock seat. more as progress continues.

http://s375.photobucket.com/albums/oo193/snowdad4/?action=view&current=ff256f23.pbw
okay, heres some pics, more to follow.

Awsome snowdad, ;)! i can't wait to see your seat when it gets back. The slide snow was neat when i clicked on the link.

Here's a teaser pic for you guys of Snowdad's project, the rest are at his links.

081110_154224.jpg

Back