srx 700 Vs F7

esishot

I have a 2001 srx 700 1.5 track M-10 which doesn't slow me down much, cut head, clutch kit,silencer and i raced a F7 on the lake last year and it was close up to 70 or so then i pants his ass all the way home has anyone else raced at all give me some info.

Every other srx against an F7 has the same results they are there up to like you said 70 80 ish and then the srx just uses that other part of the engine the F7 is missing and keeps on going! F7's arent so much fast but there quick! and besides :yam:

I agree - there are alot of aftermarket and manufacture modifications for the F-7 that make it even quicker - but it seems like once you reach the century mark, its all SRX - doesn't seem like any of the Cat's (except the Thundercat) have it on top end without some work on them - just my experience

yammiman said:
I agree - there are alot of aftermarket and manufacture modifications for the F-7 that make it even quicker - but it seems like once you reach the century mark, its all SRX - doesn't seem like any of the Cat's (except the Thundercat) have it on top end without some work on them - just my experience
Just my 2 cents....I have a 02 srx and we were racing radar runs on about a 1000 ft of lake.....zr-900 with pipes and work........109mph....my srx.......112.....!

Depend on sleds and who is doing the tuning....i have a few friends with F-7 and there are all very quick....but one guy got a ringer and he plays with his clutches and quick and fast.....consitant 112mph on the gun and 117mph one day with perfect conditions..

Back