Just joined the SRX Faithful

srxwest

Last weekend I bought a 2000 SRX. I found this site in my search for one of these machines. All of you folks have been great and your comments on the SRX only confirmed my dersire to buy this machine. Even as a teen I wanted a SRX. Out west, many folks ride long tracks from Ski-Doo, Polaris and A/C.
So this machine is hard to find out here. One dealer I talked to said that only limited amounts of SRX's were shipped out here. Whether or not that is true, I don't know, but I am thrilled to have one! Thanks. :rockon:

welcome aboard - you'll love the 00 SRX - that's what I have been running and I love it.

SRXW,

I bought my SRX based on feedback from this site as well, ...I have absolutely no regrets. There's tons of tech. help and mods. for this machine, many good used parts as well. But if you just want to keep it stock and have a blast in the fluffy, ...you made the right choice.

Thanks!

This year I will leave it stock and see how it goes. It has never seen the snow, never started unitl it was loaded on to my trailer. After break in, I will probably just set it for high altitude. ;)!

Back