Vmax4.com News Thread Nov 2008

been trying for couple days to get on, that sucks! hope you can get it up and running again!

That sucks, Years of tech info on the Vmax4 GONE!!!! Help is needed to rebuild.
Ty MODERATOR can you make this post a sticky so the Vmax 4 people can find the way home??? Thanks

I really hope things work out that the site can be fixed. In the interm however is there a way on vmax4.com's home page to post a message explaining what happened and a link to vmax4dot.com. I don't really understand how these websites work but if efferts fail to restore the forum could a new one be started up on the original vmax4 website instead of moving to another page. Anyway I hope this works out soon as I'm just heading out to the garage to grab some wrenches and work on my 92.

Take care everyone

I will be adding a link to the main site at Vmax4.com to reflect the link to the temporary forum as soon as I find Frontpage.
My PC also crashed about a month ago, so I lost alot of info and stuff with that also.

Thanks for making this a sticky ! :D

Apsley Max said:
What would there to be gained by hacking the database???HHHMMM

It was probably one of those darn Ski Don't guys, that were so afraid of the VMax4's that they felt the need to shut down the only Vmax4 site around, so they could try to stay on top. :bash:

SOB Hackers!!

Who ever hacked it inserted some type of "phishing bs" so that when ya logged on, they would get your personal computer info it seems.

When the site was going down, I tried logging in a few times & my Norton wall stopped me from getting any where & sent out the warning that someone was trying to get to my computer.

Bastards..!!! They really screwed it up this time. :whine:

Hopefully Dean & the guys can get it back up close to where it was.

Being a big Vmax4 guy, it has been a great site & those guys put a lot of work & effort into a great site.

Back