9th Annual Cruiserfest Feb13 & 14th

My cottage is only a half hour away, so I really don't have an excuse.

Plus I get to ride the new Yamahas the last few years.:)

The GF loves hanging out on the lake, petting the friendly dogs, seeing the sleds run the drags, and hanging out at Bosacki's and the thirsty whale. The worst time she had was like 2 years ago when she was freezing her butt off, so she walked to downtown and shopped. I bought her a nice pair of Minnetonka boots for her trouble.

We took the Venture last year, and had a great time. I am sure we will have the Venture there again as well. One of these years I will take my solo sled and run a drag for the heck of it.

So does that mean there will be whatever is new for 2010 for demo use???

That would be extremely cool if so, otherwise some more seat time between the 09 nytro xtx and the rtx would be a good thing for me.

Is this still on with our huge warm weather spell? I hope the lake stayed nice and solid, and that we get a dusting at least. I think it is safe to say the trails are closed and that anything will now be all on the lake.

edit, as of yesterday, the trails appear to be open, but in poor shape, and desperately needing a couple inches of snow.

If we get lucky maybe a couple inches might fall in the next day or so....

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am cancelling my trip up north this weekend. The trails are not rideable until more snow falls according to every one of my sources that are reliable.

This will be only the second cruiserfest I will not have gone to. :(

I hope to go to the Lake Geneva SnoX race to "make up" for this. Hopefully they will have the demos there as well.

Record high temps have screwed me over this year.

The trails where ridable.
And it was a fun time.I took second in my class with issues.i let off all 3 runs.

Back