DCS 2002 SRX

svtmustang305

Help,

My DCS on my SRX comes on all the time. I am burning Super in the tank but it still comes on when riding hard.

Does anyone have any suggestions to stop that flashing???

Thanks

Take a look and make sure you have nothing loose on the motor....a small knock on the motor will cause that damn light to go off. I rode a SRX last year that would come on at long hard pulls 120mph on the speedo.....remember when that light come on it just back of the timing and makes less power..it should not hurt anything. Take it to the dealer unless you have mods if it really bothering you.

I bet by raising your mains 1-2 sizes will eliminate your problem. Some SRX,s that make real good hp like more fuel. Maybe you got one of these factory monsters!!!!

go up one jet size the same as a 2001srx the 2002 were jetted down one size to get more power witch puts them closer to the edge so when your light comes on your on the raged edge.

The '02's were actually jetted two sizes leaner from the '01's. I have mine set between the two and rarely had mine go off (unless WOT at temps below -10 F.)

Jon

Back