99 srx 600 against 02 800 xcr

not sure

I have an srx 600 also, the max top speeds i've ever seen are from 115-120, but I mean the xcr's are 800's and they'll probably do something like 130 top speed. If they xcr weighs significantly more, then maybe you'll have it for quite a ways but he'll get u on top.

not even close. i was driving a guys 700srx and two xcr 800's just toyed with me. blew past me at all speeds, at will.

ok heres the scoop we ride with a buddy who has an 02 xcr 800 setup professionally by troy ????? something cant remember but races poalris in the I 500 and my srx 700 toasted that thing the best number he could get was 107 mph on a gps and thats all she had i had 120 on gps with my srx and she was still racking them off slowly yes the 800 took me out of the hole by a little bit but i could catch him any time i wanted im not real sure on how fast a srx 600 actually is so idk on it you might have a chance
Machs arent that fast really john the srx is a top speed racer remember that and go for the long haul across the lake most yamahas are long distance racers

TG, not all SRX's are equal, you'r is the most powerful, and your weight has alot to do with your success racing. Put me on your sled, and the results can change quickly!

i better quit picking on him then. my sleds pretty qwick out of the hole.i would say it tops out at 110mph.maybe more on a good day. my mods are bender cold air kit, bender power up shift kit, bender canister, tempa flow, 144 1.175 woodys. max performance transfer rods. only 1,000 miles on her its a great sled. the best sled i ever had on good gas milege.
also rox sled treads there awsome.

You can still pick on him because its a Polaris if nothing else them xcrs are nice sleds and they are fast that guy got tired of yami 700's and rx 1s beating him so i heard from my friend his dad is big boring it people dont have to be the fastest in the world just ride the thing all that matters is your having fun in the process
Vmj we put my dad on mine and it still wins i think i may have gotten a freaky motor or something??? but he cant ride it now he weighs to much for how i have the suspension set up

dont waste your gas, i have an sxr with aftermarket pipes, and clutching, my buddy had a stock 2000 xcr, it wasnt even a race, he let me have the start, in like 4 seconds he shut down, at about 2 seconds i was embareassed.
he said that will be the last sled polaris he buys, all they build now is slow cross crap, i got to ride that sled and man, you would think yami made it, smooth quiet, fast as hell,

xcr 800

some of those are wicked fast
I have a friend that had one
and his was a clicker setup and it plain rocked, my srx700 runs pretty good and he drove right by me

xcr

all the xcr 800's I 've ran against on the lake I smoked with ,y 01 srx.My buddy has a mach z and his brother has a srx 600 the srx aactually is dead even with the mach until top end but the 600 has some clutching done.

srx vs xcr

The 2000 xcr 800 that was a spring order came with factory porting
set up right will run 120 plus
We will hind out tomorrow morning,going to the lake to see how fast and who's the quickest. Ive got a 2001 srx with a freshly broke in top end
and she's working like it was brand new.Just got back from radar run, ran 115 mpr in 2000 feet and I weigh 230 lb

Back