TotallYamaha needs to have a Utube SHOW>>>

viper7mi

VIP Member
If you live in Michigan or go to www.fishweb.com website there is a guy that host a short video clip (on a artic cat) every Thursday. He uses Utube to view his show.

It would be great if we had a TotallYamaha show once a week.

Live footage from the trail, working on the sled and trail conditions. New product reviews. Mrviper 700 or Turk talking about clutching? Everyone could shoot the footage themselves and post or certain people to post?

Mrsled what do you think?

Everyone chime in?

;)! I think this a grat idea,to get to actual footage of different ridding trails from different parts of the country plus tunning tips would be awsome especially for the people who love to tune their own sled i hope this really happens great idea and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

progold you are thinking the same as me. TY has members all over the world and viewing all these cool videos would be great. Everyone could send them to mrsled or someone and he would post on one Utube site and link to TY.

Just think you want to take a trip ti the UP but not sure where check out the trail video, you could also have the race video, parts video, install video, vintage video, 4 stroke video and more.

There would have to be disclaimers on all videos and they would have to be clean with NO beer related beverages.

Back