Srx Long Travel

Styles211

I am looking into long traveling my Srx this year and have got a quote, to have my rear shocKs rebuilt and extended I am looking at $500.00 - $600.00.
What do you guys think of the price?
Seems expensive to me but what do I know about shocks.
If anyone knows of a different place I could get a quote from I would appriciate it.

Thanks!

Styles

Maxximum Performance will do it for $350.00 - I'm doing mine this year too - need to use their quick rods on the newer models - $100.00

You can get take off viper shocks for under 200$, then get them revalved. Not sure on the total cost, but I think people are pretty happy with the results.

Thanks guys for the info,

Yamiman

I just realised Maximum Performance is in the US, I live in Canada and would rather find someone to do it here if possible.

Thanks for your help!

Styles

Last edited:
get ahold of reaper. he got his done in ontario some where. he told me and i cant remember of course i cant rember what i had fer breakfast some days either.

Shop in Northern Ontario

I got my 2000 SRX shocks done by R&L Equipment in Verner Ont., ask for Jim, he was trained by the guys at MaxxPerf and was their dealer in Ontario until SledPro came along, i think i cost me around $400 Can taxes included to longtravel shocks,revalved to me specs and centre spring, just look up in 411...........James

Back