Marginal snow wheels >>>>

SRX7

I know you put the wheels just as the rails curve down at the front, but have you ever put them in the middle section of the rails just infront ( infront of the rear 2 inner wheels)of the rubber bump stop?
132_3245.jpg

132_3243.jpg

I think I'll put some there, that should cover the wear problems. If they wear a little screw it I've done my part.

Don't think you can put the larger wheels there hotrodd, too close to the rubber stopper thingy.....I think with the regular size idler wheels it would hang up when the suspension is fully compressed.... heck who knows?

I would run the suspension thru its range of motion and make sure the wheels dont get in the way...I would guess farther forward or farther back...I guess you can see that from your pic.

Tom you gotta be right.... that sure looks like it's going to hit... what about further back so when the suspension compresses it goes behind the top idler? You see all the guys running them all over for grass dragging but they're not compressing the suspension to full travel either....

I would think if you put them back to just miss that upper wheels when the suspension bottoms, should be fine. The grass draggers dont even use the skid travel other then weight transfer so I dought they ever touch those wheels if they would be under the uppers...

Back