Munising - great conditions

vMaxed Out

Hi guys-
Made it up to Munising tonight and got a 10 mile ride in. The snow is awesome. I guess they got another foot in Grand Marais today but they didn't here. There has to be atleast 24" on the ground. Staying at the Comfort Inn and have my 96 vmax and the girlfriends 95 pink and black polaris. If you are around the area make sure to say hi. I'm hoping to make the giveaway ride this year.

Please take some pics and post for me please. Its getting that time and I wish I was home to even look at my sleds:)

Yea I told them about being a member. They are really looking forward to the rides here. I forgot my camera here at the hotel today but will deffinately take some pics tomorrow. The closer we got to Grand Marais the better the trails got....but the worse the cost of gas got $2.69. Its only $2.04 here in town. There was enough snow that my girlfriends sled was completely lifted off the ground by the belly pan after she missed her turn. I'm only getting 6-7 mpg with my sled so I am cutting it very close with these long runs. 60 miles and I added 9.5 gallons. I need to find a way to get better gas milage.

Here are some pics from our trip. Trails were terrible for our old suspensions by today. 1-2 foot rollers on many trails. Put on about 500 miles in 3 days and had a blast. I just need better gas mileage. Any help in that area?

PC061806.jpg

PC061807.jpg

PC061808.jpg

PC071843.jpg

When will she learn that she can't stop when she gets in powder. This was the 3rd time she got stuck on our trip.

Last edited:

Back