High Mileage 00 SRX700

sm31

Can anyone tell me if its worth buying a high mileage sled? Its a 200 SRX 700 with ~15000 KM. It has reverse, thumb & hand warmers both sides, good track. for $3000 CAN. The owner says that he has done a lot of northern Ontario travelling and that it still is running on the original track. Thanks.

Obviously give it a good check over..but if its good then I'd consider it for sure. At least the guy is being honest about the kms. I've seen lots of 12000km sleds that only show 5 or 6k. I would be alittle concerned about the track they usually don't last that long.

In our area we dont have groomed trails or anything like that.So i guess you could say our riding might be a bit harder on a sled?!? Anyways my friend has a 2000 srx 700 with 12,000km and it still runs great!

so yer sayin my moms 1979 et250 needs new track eh? origonal track and 2nd set of slider plastic. only ever went out after there was at least 1' of snow on ground and probably has over 15000km on it.

my srx has 11,000 plus miles on it and have had no problems.i replaced the track and one powervalve.i put rings in it this year just because.you wont find a better sled

my father has 7800mi on his 98 SRX 700, and it still runs great. only thing changed was the recoil rope and plug caps

Back