This Weekends Houghton Ride!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
I will be up Friday Eve. Look for me in the Bar Around 10 or 11pm.

We will head out Sat Morn at 9am, please be out in the front on your sled or look for me in the Entry Area about 8:30.

Three years in a row I can't ride with you guys. Snow's great up here. All of you guys should have a nice weekend to ride. It's still snowing and won't stop.

VenomMod said:
Three years in a row I can't ride with you guys. Snow's great up here. All of you guys should have a nice weekend to ride. It's still snowing and won't stop.

What is wrong this year Drew? I hope to get together this winter for a ride....Nick

Sled is still at home waiting to get new bearings and my new track. This week is finals week. If I had the sled up here, it would be fixed, but I knew it would be a distraction from school.

A couple of my room mates came back from a ride this afternoon and said the snow is deep. Off trail near Painsdale, easily over four feet of powder. One of the Polaris' broke down so it ended their fun early. LOL

One of the Polaris' broke down so it ended their fun early. LOL

Well what do you expect....LOL.

Wow that is nice I wish I had 4 feet and not 6 inches like we have here, but we are supose to get some more tomorrow and saturday..

Good luck on the finals and like I said you might have me there this winter....

Nick

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to hear your not making it mike, we'll drink some beer's for you. maybe we'll see you in muni!

gerby said:
sorry to hear your not making it mike, we'll drink some beer's for you. maybe we'll see you in muni!

I have no doubt that you guys will drink my fair share as well LOL, after the ride of course!! ;)!

Back