Trailing arms

charles

RE:2002 Viper. Does anyone know if there after market trailing arms available. Dealer wants a fortune.

Thanks Charles

steepndeepsxv has a set of new ones made by powderlite (last ones made for the snow X team) they arent cheap either but he's willing to deal. by the time you buy the arms, rear bushings (that need to be pressed in) and the front spindle bushings (2 on each side) and lower washer (one on each side) (all should be replaced) then the decals for each arm, you might as well buy the a/m set. ski

We have our own custum made trailing arms that I promise you are lighter then any other trailing arm on the market. We sell entire front end kits for the viper with a sway bar and all. They might be a little pricy but that is what you have to pay for the lightest arms. We are on the internet @ www.cbperformanceparts.com or we are located in gurnee illinois. Come and check us out you wont be disappointed. You can also give me a PM if you have any questions

Thanks but just need one side wife has me on a buget plan on replacing both next year with a few more mods.

Thanks
Charles

Back