Mr. Sled, Gina, VMJ , And other old Members

:Moon: You HOSER !!!! Hey iv got a room at alger falls for jan 13-17th , if you think you can handel a weekend with billy ..... :rockon:

Maybe!

I'd Love too, I will check my schedule. It is gonna be hard getting away this winter with this being my last year of school and working full time. I will keep in touch with ya. Viper is all torn apart now getting it ready.

Kyle the Pile!

You going down to Novi? Rick might come over for the show ... get a hold of me if you are going. We could always hook up on the drive.

Oh, nice way of saying good bye to Kelly and I at your open house!

got it , Mr. Sled .. thank you .. did you get yours ??? and that coolie is for pop ONLY!!! :ORC

Yeah Yeah

Gina,
First of all I was busy, Some of the jokesters in parts are morons and they need assistance all day. Sorry, But yes I plan on coming to Novi. I may go down early to see my buddy who lives in dearborn but plan on going to the show Saturday.
Did Kelly ever find a suit?

Kyle! Your back! It's getting hairier! Don't worry, the body goes to hell with age. It's old getting hell buddy!

Riding....yes please! I'll have to drag your butt up to Frederic this winter for some back country, you'd dig it!

See ya in Novi!

Hey everybody! Doesn't seem like it should be November yet, summer went fast. Good to see everyone back on the site. Not sure about Novi. yet . . . but we will try to make it Sat. if possible. Jamie and Christina

Back again

Tobe and Carl good to see your out and about again, planned on going to the novi show but I was just down in dearborn for a funeral on monday and am behind at work and school, not gonna be able to make it this year. Hope you all have a good time. Drink one for me.

Kyle

Bummer about the funeral Kyle ... you stood me up last year at Novi, I didn't have much faith in you this year! :ORC Just joking with you, I know your a busy boy!

Jamie and Chirstina ... how is little Buck doing? :WayCool:

thanks tom..
good to be back.. ;)! :rocks:

i am planning to be in novi fri eve.. cya then

Back