Need rear suspension help on 2000 SRX700

MY VENOM

Over the summer some individuals decided to help themselves to some parts from my sled. (Really sucks because I bought my sled after all the snow was gone spring 2004 and never got to ride it) I found most of the parts I needed from some great people online and I am installing them. I am having trouble getting the rear suspension on. Can someone point me to a good repair manual or e-mail a few pages that cover the rear suspension and clutches?

Also, any one in Westchester NY looking for another to ride with this winter?

Hey Venom. Maybe I could help you out. I have an '01 SRX and have tooled around with it alot including removing/installing new suspension and doing some clutch work to it. I am right across the river in Orange County area, but I work over in Westchester, Putnam, and Bronx sometime. Let me know how I can help you. Shoot me a PM sometime and let me what kind of help you need or if you wanted to set up some rides. I ride just about every weeekend and sometimes mid-week during the season. -Steve (O.C)

MrSled, thank you for the information, I will follow the directions this weekend.

NYSRXR, I will take you up on the offers. I will PM you when the snow falls or if I really get stuck bad working on something.

Thanks.

Back