2008 2009 season mileage contest (rich)

YA*AM*A*HEAD

well got the first ride for the season ....went to irons michigan for 4 days ...trails were rough and one part of the trail was a river .....i havent got the total mileage picture yet but i think we did 275 miles total ...here are some pictures from the trip i will add the rest later

Attachments

• mileage 1.jpg
    mileage 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
  • mileage 2.jpg
    mileage 2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
  • water hole.jpg
    water hole.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2
  • trail.jpg
    trail.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1

mileage 275.8 .....and the water in third picture was knee deep and deeper ...olny reason i know is cause we made it across and theguys i was with were afraid to cross back so i had to drive 3 sled back across and walk throught the water to get the other 2 back ....and a picture of a good friend who finally made his first snowmobile ride ever ....and all the newspaper to dry out our boots and suits ....good thing it happened on sunday ..olny took 6 thick sunday papers to get the job done ...

Attachments

• mileage 3.jpg
    mileage 3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1
  • newspaper.jpg
    newspaper.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
I wasnt far from IRONS this weekend.. WE went to beulah and stayed there for 4 days... Rode to Thompsonville and to Crystal Mountain.. Put on around 135-140 miles.. The trails were BEAT UP.. One of our crew SUNK his ARCTIC CRAP sleds in about 2 feet of water.. I'll try and post pictures... TED NUGENT has a farm in Irons..... Did you know????

Back