Heyy heres some trail information for Tupper Lake NY If you ever need oil or anything

patsxr700

Heyy folks

http://www.adirondackmachines.com/trailconditions.html

^^ Is a link to AdirondackMachines website
on the left is all kinds of links to differnt bars that also has the trail conditions
look at some of the pictures..

The webpage is updated almost everyday we got like a foot of snow to ride on there are good groomed trails everyweres.

The shop we own is on 111 main street its a small shop but we have everything you need we can get parts over night we have all kinds of oil such as artic cat, ski doo, yamaha, Klotz, and cheap oil such as castro. Plugs, belts we sometime have factory belts but most of the time we have after market belt (ultimax 3)

If you break something we can try to get it in as quick as we can..

Its down the road from the mobel gas sation.

Hope you stop by
Pat

P.S. If you see a groomer wave to them ;)

Bump.. The tracks are now covered... watch for the frogs..

good riding the sign for the shop is up it will lead you here by arrows, its past the moble station.

hey great info.. ive been doing alot of riding in speculator indian lake.. where are you compared to that?

oo thats not that far from were we r at i think its about 40 miles... town groomer broke but the good thing is that cranberry groomed all the way to tupper for use :D so its a nice ride out to little blues or windfalls NY this weekend i did about 200 miles out there srx are great on gas :) i realized that caompared to the revs 600 thats pretty sad haha

Well we got a great base lol from the warm weather, now its cold and everything frozed backup... we have a foot base with 5 in of fresh snow..

Back